Hard work, professionalism, and high standards have allowed Manjit Singh to consistently deliver top notch service to his clients. The fact that over 90% of his business comes from his past clients and referrals is clear evidence of the high level of customer satisfaction achieved.
Manjit Singh's formal education includes Bachelor of Civil Engineering Degree from Thapar Engineering College, India. He is a successful real-estate broker who has earned multiple national awards. After a few months of entering the Real Estate Market Manjit had become acustommed to the system. Thus earning his rights to become a member of the President's Club for approximately eight years, and as his expertise increased over the years he earned his placement as a member of the Charman's Club for the next eight years.
Manjit Singh lives in Brampton with his wife, and two kids. His primary service area is Brampton, Mississauga, Georgetown, Oakville, Vaughan, and GTA,
Ongoing education to upgrade skills and combined with the adoption of modern technology and practices have been the key to Manjit Singh's continued provision of excellent service to both his clients and peers!
Manjit Singh's credentials and services include:
- 17 years in Real Estate Sales
- Associate of HomeLife (one of the largest real estate organization in Canada)
- Member of Toronto Real Estate Board
- Real Estate market analysis expertise
- Superior negotiation skills
- Computerized tracking of activities and client
- Multi National Award winner from 2000-2016
- President's Club Member 2000-2008
- Chairmans' Cub Member 2009-2016